Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I am so happy that my sister is safe

Today we ended getting about a foot of snow.. which I will post pictures tomorrow when I go outside it take pictures. I didn't plan on leaving the house today because I hate driving in snow. Well I had to (didn't really have to but I did). About 2:30 p.m. my little sister Heather gives me a call telling me she just wrecked her car. So I pretty much got some clothes on, put my jacket and stuff on, hopped in the car and went to see if my sister was safe.

She is okay, but was really shaken up. This was her very first car that she bought with her own money. She saved up for this car.

Well what happened was that she went to turn and ended up hitting some ice and her car started to slide. She made the mistake of trying to slam on the break. She told me that she knew that she wasn't suppose to do that, but she just panic. She ended up hitting a light pole. The passenger front and part near the wheel is messed up.. she can not drive it at all. Her wheel can not go straight.

I had to call her boyfriend to come and get her (they live together), because she was having a hard time talking to the police.. she was just so shaken up. He came and got her and also brought a car trailer so the car wouldnt be in the middle of the road.

Here is her car....

No comments:

Post a Comment