Monday, March 14, 2011

The 2 newest additions to the family!!!

Well for my birthday.. my hubby got my 2 little kittens. They are 8 weeks old. They are little girls... so at least I am not the only girl in the house.

Hugs got her name because she will lay on her back so you can rub her tummy. She then will take her front paws and wrap them around your hand and just give you hand a good hug!!! Hugs is a feisty kitten. She loves to wrestle with stuff animals and with Tugs. She is always in the mood to play.

Tugs got her name because she if she wants your attention she will come up to you and tug on your pant leg. She is the quiet one. She sleeps alot and doesn't really like to play. It seems like she wants to play but just too shy. She is really tiny. She was the runt of the liter. She loves to sleep with my hubby. She will curl up next to him and just sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment