Saturday, February 19, 2011

Welcome

I just want to say Welcome to my blog!!!

The main reason I am making this blog is because I want to talk about my life,  my kids and husband, my struggle with heart failure, and my live with God!!

My name is Amanda. I am 22 years old. I am a stay at home mom. I have 2 wonderful boys and a great husband. Me and my hubby Nate have been together for almost 7 years and been married for almost 5 years. February 26 2009.. I got dignoised with heart failure so they gave me medicine to help my heart.. well it wasnt working and when I went to see my cardiologist found out that I was very close of having a cardic arrest. On June 25 2009.. I had emergancy surgery to get a pacemaker in. I got really depressed after surgery because I was afraid that I wasnt going to see my children grow up. I am no longer depressed and I live everyday to the fullest. I plan on going to college soon to become a photographer. I really havent been doing my photography because I have just been so busy. But I do plan on getting my profoilio done this summer. Here is a picture of me....

My husband Nate is one of the most greatest guys in this world. We do have our problems. When we first met he just got dignoised with Bipolor. He have been taking his medicines but it got alot worse after his dad passed away from cancer. He still strugles with depression when it get close to his dad's death date which is December 18, 2008. Nate was very close to his dad. Me and the kids really never get to see him. He works as a welder for Valley. He makes irrigation pipes. He works from 4:45 p.m to 3:15 a.m. then when he comes home he can't sleep right away and by the time he actually gets to sleep its about 6:00 a.m and so he sleeps all day. The only time we see him is on his day off and that is only on Sunday. My husband was adopted when he was 2 days old. He biological mother was 19 and was homeless and knew that she couldnt take care of him. My husband is a full blooded Native Amercian and his bilogical family lives in Canada. We did find his bilogical family but he mother passed away before we found them. We are planning on going up to Canada to meet his family soon. Here is my husband....

My oldest is Alexander. He is 5 years old. He was born October 20, 2005. He is the smartest 5 year old that I have ever met. He loves about everything. He is always ready to learn. He loves to watch the History Channel. He can tell you almost everything about pirates. When he grows up he wants to be a sniper in the military. He is in Preschool and cant wait till he is Kindergarten. He is just always ready to learn. He has one of the most awesome imagantions ever. I love him to pieces.. Here is my little man...


My youngest son is Aaron. He is 3 years old. He was born January 16, 2008. He almost didnt make it. His cord was wrapped around his neck so tight that he lost oxygen to his brain. I was sure that I was going to lose him. He just got dignoised with Asperger's Symdrome. I will probably do a post about Aspergers in a later post. He is 3 years old and says about 10 words. He is a little behind.. but he keeps up with his big brother. He loves Spongebob and Micky Mouse. He is a mama's boy and doesnt like anybody else touching me. I love him to pieces too.. Here is my baby boy...


Well here is my little family... I love my family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment