Sunday, February 20, 2011

GRRR.... What to do

I have no idea what I am going to do. My husband's birthday is this Friday February 25. He is going to be 27 (he is getting so old..but don't tell him I said that lol). My problem is that I have no idea what to get him. He doesn't need anymore tools or clothes. He is the most hardest guy to shop for. I am thinking about getting him some more stuff for his paintball or some more workout equipment.

I do know that for his birthday dinner.. I am making his favorite. Meatloaf, bake potatoes, biscuits, and green beans. Then me and the boys are going to make him a birthday cake. It will probably just be a simple cake because he really doesn't eat sweets. So what I am thinking is a spice cake with cream cheese frosting. It is really the only kind of cake he will eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment